Traveling Luck for Castolon Historic District, Texas, United States
Where is Castolon Historic District?What's around Castolon Historic District?
Wikipedia near Castolon Historic District
Where to stay near Castolon Historic District
The timezone in Castolon Historic District is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 18:13. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.1416°, Longitude. -103.5248° , Elevation. 652m
Satellite map around Castolon Historic District
Loading map of Castolon Historic District and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Castolon Historic District, in Texas, United States
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Castellan, Cerro (3.6km)
- Bee Mountain (8.5km)
- Pena Mountain (10.9km)
- Black Mesa (11.3km)
- Kit Mountain (13.4km)
- Trap Mountain (13.5km)
- Triangulation Station Mountain (13.9km)
- Mule Ear Peaks (16.1km)
- Rattlesnake Mountains (16.7km)
- Goat Mountain (16.9km)
- Chino, Sierra de (18.9km)
- Aguja, Sierra (19.1km)
- Tule Mountain (19.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Castolon Historic District (0km)
- Cottonwood Campground (0.8km)
- La Coyota (historical) (3.4km)
- Rio Vista Campsite (4.6km)
- Rancho Estelle (historical) (6.7km)
- Santa Elena Canyon Lookout (10.8km)
- Mule Ear Overlook (12.3km)
- Chimneys, The (13.6km)
- Smoky Creek (14.6km)
- Drydens Ranch (historical) (14.9km)
- Black Dike (17.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Tres Marias (16.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Luna Jacal Building (11km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Prieto (13.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Coyote Cemetery (2.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Ponce (8.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- El Abra (18km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Santa Elena (3.8km)