Traveling Luck for Black Dike, Texas, United States
Where is Black Dike?What's around Black Dike?
Wikipedia near Black Dike
Where to stay near Black Dike
The timezone in Black Dike is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 29.0561°, Longitude. -103.4322° , Elevation. 641m
Satellite map around Black Dike
Loading map of Black Dike and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Black Dike, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Black Dike (0km)
- Smoky Creek (2.9km)
- Johnson Ranch (9.2km)
- Reed Camp (12.5km)
- Rio Vista Campsite (12.9km)
- Loop Camp (13.5km)
- Mule Ear Overlook (16.4km)
- Cottonwood Campground (16.7km)
- Jewels Camp (17.1km)
- Castolon Historic District (17.5km)
- La Coyota (historical) (20.7km)
- Chimneys, The (23.4km)
- Rancho Estelle (historical) (23.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- La Victoria (17km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Coyote Cemetery (19.9km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Vado de Chizos (19.1km)
- a large farm specializing in extensive grazing of livestock.
- Rancho Johnson (14.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Santa Elena (14.2km)