Traveling Luck for Banner Trap Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Banner Trap Windmill?What's around Banner Trap Windmill?
Wikipedia near Banner Trap Windmill
Where to stay near Banner Trap Windmill
The timezone in Banner Trap Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. 30.6592°, Longitude. -101.8553° , Elevation. 684m
Weather near Banner Trap Windmill; Report from OZONA, null 83.3km away
Temperature: 30°C / 86°F
Temperature: 30°C / 86°F
Satellite map around Banner Trap Windmill
Loading map of Banner Trap Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banner Trap Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Harkey Draw (2.2km)
- Sheffield Draw (9.4km)
- Musk Hog Canyon (9.5km)
- Twomile Draw (11.9km)
- Fourmile Draw (14.5km)
- Lower Fourmile Draw (17.8km)
- Sixmile Draw (17.8km)
- Bearfoot Canyon (18.3km)
- Deer Canyon (18.6km)
- Loftin Canyon (19.5km)
- Surveyor Canyon (20km)
- Mitchell Draw (20.1km)
- Horsehead Canyon (20.1km)
- South Sixmile Draw (21km)
- North Sixmile Draw (21km)
- Eagle Draw (21.3km)
- Javelina Canyon (21.5km)
- Deer Canyon (21.8km)
- Oil Well Canyon (21.9km)
- Scott Canyon (23.7km)
- Dead Man Canyon (25km)
- Mailbox Draw (25km)
- J M Canyon (25.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Banner Trap Windmill (0km)
- Banner Canyon Windmill (1.7km)
- Perkins Windmill (2.7km)
- Saddle Ridge Windmill (3km)
- Harkey-Banner Windmill (3.6km)
- Harkey Windmill (5.3km)
- Cripple Goose Windmill (5.6km)
- Slaughter Ranch (7.2km)
- East Martin Windmill (12.7km)
- Farm Tank Windmill (12.9km)
- Clark Brothers Ranch (13.7km)
- Allison Ranch (16.4km)
- Divide Windmill (18.6km)
- Cannon Ranch (19.6km)
- Dead Man Windmill (22.9km)
- Smoky Mountain Ranch (23km)
- Owens Ranch (27.7km)
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Divide Country (26.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Fort Lancaster State Historical Park (20.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Squaw Peak (8.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sheffield Cemetery (7.1km)
Airports close to Banner Trap Windmill
Midland international(MAF), Midland, Usa (190.9km)
San angelo rgnl mathis fld(SJT), San angelo, Usa (198.1km)
Winkler co(INK), Wink, Usa (233.6km)