Traveling Luck for Baker Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Baker Windmill?What's around Baker Windmill?
Wikipedia near Baker Windmill
Where to stay near Baker Windmill
The timezone in Baker Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 19:27. It's light
Latitude. 30.2742°, Longitude. -102.6053°
Weather near Baker Windmill; Report from Dryden, Terrel County Airport, TX 61km away
Temperature: 29°C / 84°F
Temperature: 29°C / 84°F
Satellite map around Baker Windmill
Loading map of Baker Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baker Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Baker Windmill (0km)
- Downie Draw Windmill (4.6km)
- Joes Booster Windmill (6.8km)
- Downie Ranch (8.6km)
- Rock Pens Windmill (9.2km)
- Ninemile Ranch (13.6km)
- Cliett Windmills (14.1km)
- F C Ranch (14.7km)
- Yerbabuena Windmill (15.1km)
- Gray Windmill (17.6km)
- Rebecca Windmill (17.8km)
- Hess Windmill (18.6km)
- Middle Windmill (19.8km)
- Old Ranch Windmill (20.2km)
- Mitchell Ranch (21.5km)
- Half Windmill (21.6km)
- White Windmills (21.7km)
- Divide Windmill (21.8km)
- Downie Ranch (22km)
- Mock Windmill (22.2km)
- Brown Ranch (22.3km)
- Skevington Ranch (23.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Fortyone Tank (5.8km)
- Chicken Tank (9.9km)
- Jimmy Tank (9.9km)
- Gap Tank (10.4km)
- Haystack Tank (11.1km)
- Vega Tank (11.9km)
- Jackson Tank (12.1km)
- Steer Tank (12.9km)
- Silver Lake (14.1km)
- Rebecca Tank (16.2km)
- Dean Tank (17.1km)
- Gravel Tank (17.7km)
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Reservoir (21.8km)
- Cedar Tank (22.3km)
- Ebers Tank (22.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Big Divide (24.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Wildcat Mountains (6.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Soil Conservation Service Site 7 Dam (21.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Standifer Gap (13km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dry Creek (18.9km)
Airports close to Baker Windmill
Del rio international(DRT), Del rio, Usa (252.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baker Windmill
Ciudad acuna international, Ciudad acuna, Brazil (250.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.