Traveling Luck for Adams Ranch, Texas, United States
Where is Adams Ranch?What's around Adams Ranch?
Wikipedia near Adams Ranch
Where to stay near Adams Ranch
The timezone in Adams Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:54. It's light
Latitude. 29.4083°, Longitude. -102.8361°
Weather near Adams Ranch; Report from Dryden, Terrel County Airport, TX 123.3km away
Temperature: 31°C / 88°F
Temperature: 31°C / 88°F
Satellite map around Adams Ranch
Loading map of Adams Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Adams Ranch, in Texas, United States
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Brushy Draw (1.4km)
- Telephone Canyon (6.2km)
- Wild Hog Canyon (6.3km)
- Heath Canyon (7.4km)
- Horse Canyon (9.8km)
- North Telephone Canyon (10km)
- Margaret Basin (11.1km)
- Driftwood Canyon (14.5km)
- Cow Canyon (15.2km)
- Bourland Canyon (17.3km)
- Venado, Arroyo (20.2km)
- Maravillas Canyon (23.9km)
- Dog Canyon (26.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hubert Ridge (11.6km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Mesa del Veinte (20.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Heath Canyon Airport (6.2km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Caballo Muerto, Sierra del (15km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Black Gap (27.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Dominicia Sers (20.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Cochran CountyLibrary (28.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Alto Relex (26.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Gerstacker Bridge (6.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Arroyo del Viente (22.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Cueva del Guano (28.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Black Gap Wildlife Management Area (24.2km)