Traveling Luck for Little Babb Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Little Babb Windmill?What's around Little Babb Windmill?
Wikipedia near Little Babb Windmill
Where to stay near Little Babb Windmill
The timezone in Little Babb Windmill is America/Cambridge_Bay
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:14. It's light
Latitude. 31.6069°, Longitude. -105.0111° , Elevation. 1108m
Weather near Little Babb Windmill; Report from Pine Springs, Guadalupe Mountains National Park, TX 40.2km away
Satellite map around Little Babb Windmill
Loading map of Little Babb Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Little Babb Windmill, in Texas, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Flattop Tank (10.1km)
- Peck Tank (12.4km)
- Owens Tank (12.7km)
- John Garner Tank (12.8km)
- Kuykendall Tank (13.8km)
- McAdoo Tank (14.5km)
- Twin Tanks (14.7km)
- Patterson Tank (14.7km)
- Cavender Tank (15.2km)
- Black Mountain Tank (16km)
- 9 Section Tank (16.5km)
- Crescent Tank (16.7km)
- Crescent Tank (16.8km)
- Rock Tank (17.6km)
- Grable Tank (18.4km)
- Morrison Tank (21km)
- Uncle Sammy Tank (21.2km)
- Hubert Tank (21.6km)
- Schuessler Tank (21.7km)
- Hubert Tank (21.7km)
- Schuessler Tank (21.8km)
- Black Mountain Tank (21.9km)
- Hartnet Tank (22km)
- Gordon Tank (22.5km)
- Coyote Tank (22.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Little Babb Windmill (0km)
- Babb Camp (4.1km)
- Flattop Windmill (4.6km)
- Pumpjack Windmill (6km)
- East Well Windmill (7.2km)
- Morrison Windmill (10.2km)
- Jim Hill Windmill (14.6km)
- Black Mountain Windmill (16.1km)
- Big Tank Ranch (17.8km)
- Graham Windmill (18.3km)
- Cavender Windmill (19.6km)
- West Windmill (20.9km)
- Cottonwood Windmill (21.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Apache Spring (22km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Salt Flat (22.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Big Tank Ranch Airport (17.9km)
- a series of associated ridges or seamounts.
- Black Mountains (17.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sailt Lake (11.5km)
Airports close to Little Babb Windmill
Cavern city air terminal(CNM), Carlsbad, Usa (139.6km)
El paso international(ELP), El paso, Usa (171.1km)
Biggs aaf(BIF), El paso, Usa (172.5km)
Abraham gonzalez international(CJS), Ciudad juarez, Mexico (175.3km)
Condron aaf(WSD), White sands, Usa (200.9km)