Traveling Luck for Tomas Windmill, Texas, United States
Where is Tomas Windmill?What's around Tomas Windmill?
Wikipedia near Tomas Windmill
Where to stay near Tomas Windmill
The timezone in Tomas Windmill is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 17:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.3069°, Longitude. -96.8036°
Weather near Tomas Windmill; Report from Rockport, Aransas County Airport, TX 45km away
Satellite map around Tomas Windmill
Loading map of Tomas Windmill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tomas Windmill, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tomas Windmill (0km)
- Buzzard Windmill (5km)
- Walker Windmill (5.4km)
- Sierritos Windmill (6.1km)
- Salado Windmill (8.1km)
- Toro Windmill (9.4km)
- Venada Windmill (9.5km)
- Marano Windmill (12.3km)
- Llano Windmill (12.5km)
- Jack Windmill (13.2km)
- Carlos Windmill (15.7km)
- Willow Windmill (17km)
- Alamos Windmill (17.2km)
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
Accommodation around Tomas Windmill
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Cut- off Well (16.4km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Sand Mounds, The (5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Austwell Cemetery (15.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lampasas Lake (16.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Burgentine Lake (14.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Burgentine Dam (14.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Panther Reef Cut (14.1km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Panther Reef (15.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Aransas National Wildlife Refuge (16.8km)
Airports close to Tomas Windmill
Palacios muni(PSX), Palacios, Usa (96km)
Corpus christi international(CRP), Corpus christi, Usa (122.6km)
Kingsville nas(NQI), Kingsville, Usa (179.8km)
Alice international(ALI), Alice, Usa (183.3km)