Traveling Luck for Star of the Sea Chapel, Texas, United States
Where is Star of the Sea Chapel?What's around Star of the Sea Chapel?
Wikipedia near Star of the Sea Chapel
Where to stay near Star of the Sea Chapel
The timezone in Star of the Sea Chapel is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 28.1356°, Longitude. -96.9931° , Elevation. 6m
Weather near Star of the Sea Chapel; Report from Rockport, Aransas County Airport, TX 9.2km away
Satellite map around Star of the Sea Chapel
Loading map of Star of the Sea Chapel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Star of the Sea Chapel, in Texas, United States
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Hail Point (2.4km)
- Bird Point (4.2km)
- Lamar Peninsula (4.3km)
- Blackjack Point (4.5km)
- Newcomb Point (4.9km)
- Palmetto Point (5.2km)
- Live Oak Point (5.9km)
- Blackjack Peninsula (6.5km)
- Egg Point (7.4km)
- Dunham Point (8.3km)
- Redfish Point (8.4km)
- Little Sharp Point (9.4km)
- Turtle Pen Point (10.5km)
- Big Sharp Point (11km)
- Jay Bird Point (11.6km)
- Carlos, Cape (11.7km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
Accommodation around Star of the Sea Chapel
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Schultz Well (10.7km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Neptune Harbor (1.2km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Rockport, Aransas County Airport (10.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Lamar Cemetery (1.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Turtle Pen Flats (9.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Lyndon B Johnson Causeway (3.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Bartell Pass (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bill Mott Bayou (9.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Aransas County (5.5km)
- a long, narrow bedrock platform bounded by steeper slopes above and below, usually overlooking a waterbody.
- Newcombe Bench (3.9km)
Airports close to Star of the Sea Chapel
Corpus christi international(CRP), Corpus christi, Usa (87km)
Palacios muni(PSX), Palacios, Usa (131.8km)
Kingsville nas(NQI), Kingsville, Usa (144.1km)
Alice international(ALI), Alice, Usa (149.8km)
Pleasanton muni(PEZ), Penza, Russia (234.9km)