Traveling Luck for Peter Woods Farm (historical), Texas, United States
Where is Peter Woods Farm (historical)?What's around Peter Woods Farm (historical)?
Wikipedia near Peter Woods Farm (historical)
Where to stay near Peter Woods Farm (historical)
The timezone in Peter Woods Farm (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:48. It's Dark
Latitude. 31.3525°, Longitude. -95.6333°
Weather near Peter Woods Farm (historical); Report from Crockett, Houston County Airport, TX 28.7km away
Satellite map around Peter Woods Farm (historical)
Loading map of Peter Woods Farm (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peter Woods Farm (historical), in Texas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Peter Woods Farm (historical) (0km)
- Wilmore Farm (0.7km)
- Mose Owens Farm (1km)
- Caroline Williams Farm (1.2km)
- Long Plantation (1.4km)
- Union Chapel (1.4km)
- Colman Wagner Farm (historical) (2.8km)
- Halls Bluff Landing (historical) (3.4km)
- Trinity River Loading and Landing (3.4km)
- Big Bend (6.5km)
- Bailey Church (historical) (7.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Woods Gin (historical) (0km)
- Rendal Saw Mill (historical) (0.8km)
- Mose Owens Syrup Mill (0.9km)
- Mose Owens Shinge Mill (1km)
- Boseman Blacksmith (1.5km)
- Boseman Gris Mill (historical) (1.6km)
- Joe Houston Home (historical) (3km)
- Johua Hall Sawmill (7.8km)
- Johua Hall Grain Mill (7.8km)
- Clark Cotton Gin (8km)
Accommodation around Peter Woods Farm (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- M Y Ranch Airport (8.4km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Kickapoo Rapids (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Yellow Bluff (4.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Iron Bridge (1.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Wheeler Springs (2.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Houston County Lake (8.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Houston County Dam (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Tubb Lake (8.1km)
Airports close to Peter Woods Farm (historical)
Angelina co(LFK), Lufkin, Usa (111.3km)
Coulter fld(CFD), Bryan, Usa (127.2km)
Easterwood fld(CLL), College station, Usa (143.9km)
Tyler pounds rgnl(TYR), Tyler, Usa (147.2km)
Montgomery co(CXO), Conroe, Usa (148.3km)