Traveling Luck for Italian Bend, Texas, United States
Where is Italian Bend?What's around Italian Bend?
Wikipedia near Italian Bend
Where to stay near Italian Bend
The timezone in Italian Bend is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 28.0397°, Longitude. -97.1239°
Weather near Italian Bend; Report from Rockport, Aransas County Airport, TX 13.4km away
Satellite map around Italian Bend
Loading map of Italian Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Italian Bend, in Texas, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Salt Lake Baptist Church (5km)
- Peace Lutheran Church (6.4km)
- Greater First Baptist Church (9.3km)
- First Assembly of God Church (9.6km)
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church (9.7km)
- First United Methodist Church (9.7km)
- Episcopal Church (9.9km)
- First Presbyterian Church (10.4km)
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church (11.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Italian Bend
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- South Copano Bay Oil Field (8.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Grass Island (4.3km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KPCB-FM (Rockport) (8.6km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Rockport, Aransas County Airport (12.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Rockport Beach (11.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Reynolds Metals Company Dam (8.8km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Reynolds Metals Company Lake (8.8km)
Airports close to Italian Bend
Corpus christi international(CRP), Corpus christi, Usa (64.5km)
Kingsville nas(NQI), Kingsville, Usa (121.6km)
Alice international(ALI), Alice, Usa (128.4km)
Palacios muni(PSX), Palacios, Usa (154.3km)
Pleasanton muni(PEZ), Penza, Russia (228.8km)