Traveling Luck for Colman Wagner Farm (historical), Texas, United States
Where is Colman Wagner Farm (historical)?What's around Colman Wagner Farm (historical)?
Wikipedia near Colman Wagner Farm (historical)
Where to stay near Colman Wagner Farm (historical)
The timezone in Colman Wagner Farm (historical) is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:53 and Sunset at 17:22. It's light
Latitude. 31.3594°, Longitude. -95.6547°
Weather near Colman Wagner Farm (historical); Report from Crockett, Houston County Airport, TX 31.5km away
Satellite map around Colman Wagner Farm (historical)
Loading map of Colman Wagner Farm (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Colman Wagner Farm (historical), in Texas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Prairie Branch (0.9km)
- Moore Branch (1.8km)
- Hurricane Bayou (2.1km)
- Salt Branch (2.3km)
- Big Elkhart Creek (3km)
- Little Elkhart Creek (3km)
- Pine Branch (3.7km)
- Upper Keechi Creek (6.3km)
- Clark Branch (8.6km)
- Salt Branch Creek (8.9km)
- Dan Jenkins Creek (8.9km)
- Zach Branch (8.9km)
- Chiles Branch (9.2km)
- Knight Creek (9.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Joe Houston Home (historical) (0.1km)
- Boseman Gris Mill (historical) (1.5km)
- Boseman Blacksmith (1.7km)
- Rendal Saw Mill (historical) (2.3km)
- Woods Gin (historical) (2.8km)
- Mose Owens Syrup Mill (3.8km)
- Mose Owens Shinge Mill (3.8km)
- Johua Hall Grain Mill (8.4km)
- Johua Hall Sawmill (8.4km)
- Clark Cotton Gin (8.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Colman Wagner Farm (historical)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Kickapoo Rapids (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Yellow Bluff (2.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Iron Bridge (1.5km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Wheeler Springs (2.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Houston County Dam (9.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Houston County Lake (9.2km)
Airports close to Colman Wagner Farm (historical)
Angelina co(LFK), Lufkin, Usa (114.1km)
Coulter fld(CFD), Bryan, Usa (126.2km)
Easterwood fld(CLL), College station, Usa (143km)
Tyler pounds rgnl(TYR), Tyler, Usa (146.7km)
Montgomery co(CXO), Conroe, Usa (149.8km)