Traveling Luck for Church of God in Christ, Texas, United States
Where is Church of God in Christ?What's around Church of God in Christ?
Wikipedia near Church of God in Christ
Where to stay near Church of God in Christ
The timezone in Church of God in Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:16 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.0972°, Longitude. -94.1074°
Weather near Church of God in Christ; Report from Beaumont / Port Arthur, Southeast Texas Regional Airport, TX 24.2km away
Satellite map around Church of God in Christ
Loading map of Church of God in Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of God in Christ, in Texas, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Fellowship Baptist Church (0.3km)
- Allen Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (0.4km)
- Mount Rose Church (0.5km)
- Macedonia Baptist Church (0.6km)
- Greater Little Zion Church (0.6km)
- Beacon Church (0.8km)
- Maple Grove Missionary Baptist Church (0.8km)
- Beacon Church (0.8km)
- Hollywood Baptist Church (1km)
- Live Oak Baptist Church (1.1km)
- Magnolia Baptist Church (1.5km)
- First Baptist Church (1.8km)
- Saint Marks Episcopal Church (1.9km)
- Mount Gilead Church (1.9km)
- Emmanuel Temple Seventh Day Adventist Church (1.9km)
- Mount Gilead Baptist Church (2.1km)
- Good Shepherd Missionary Baptist Church (2.2km)
- Saint Luke Baptist Church (2.3km)
- Johnson Memorial Missionary Baptist Church (2.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Babe Didrikson Zaharias Museum (1.1km)
- Holmes Duke House (1.5km)
- Womans Club of Beaumont Clubhouse (1.7km)
- McFaddin House Complex (1.7km)
- McFaddin-Ward House Museum (1.8km)
- Mildred Buildings (1.8km)
- Fire Museum of Texas (1.9km)
- Sanders House (2km)
- Edison Plaza Museum (2.2km)
- Art Museum of Southeast Texas (2.4km)
- Texas Energy Museum (2.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
Accommodation around Church of God in Christ
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Brakes Bayou (2.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Beaumont (1.8km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- a burial place or ground.
- Magnolia Cemetery (0.8km)
Airports close to Church of God in Christ
Southeast texas rgnl(BPT), Beaumont, Usa (24.2km)
Lake charles rgnl(LCH), Lake charles, Usa (112.8km)
Beauregard parish(DRI), Deridder, Usa (144.8km)
Ellington fld(EFD), Houston, Usa (152.8km)
Scholes international at galveston(GLS), Galveston, Usa (156.1km)