Traveling Luck for Church of God, Texas, United States
Where is Church of God?What's around Church of God?
Wikipedia near Church of God
Where to stay near Church of God
The timezone in Church of God is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 33.1576°, Longitude. -99.7364°
Satellite map around Church of God
Loading map of Church of God and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of God, in Texas, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- North Mule Creek (8.6km)
- Rice Springs Branch (10.5km)
- Horse Creek (17.7km)
- Buffalo Creek (18.1km)
- Gyp Creek (19.5km)
- Dudleys Creek (20.3km)
- Stink Creek (21km)
- Mule Creek (21.5km)
- Little Timber Creek (22.4km)
- Flat Paint Creek (23km)
- Willow Creek (23km)
- Turkey Paint Creek (23.9km)
- Spring Creek (24.1km)
- California Creek (25.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Weinert Oil Field (13.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Haskell Municipal Airport (5.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Fields Museum (1.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KVRP-FM (Haskell) (9.5km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Haskell Memorial Hospital (1.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Haskell County (1.3km)
Airports close to Church of God
Dyess afb(DYS), Abilene, Usa (106.3km)
Abilene rgnl(ABI), Abilene, Usa (106.9km)
Sheppard afb wichita falls muni(SPS), Wichita falls, Usa (189.1km)
Childress muni(CDS), Childress, Usa (192.1km)
Mineral wells(MWL), Mineral wells, Usa (208.6km)