Traveling Luck for Casa Yankee Ruins, Texas, United States
Where is Casa Yankee Ruins?What's around Casa Yankee Ruins?
Wikipedia near Casa Yankee Ruins
Where to stay near Casa Yankee Ruins
The timezone in Casa Yankee Ruins is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 26.4453°, Longitude. -99.0964°
Satellite map around Casa Yankee Ruins
Loading map of Casa Yankee Ruins and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Casa Yankee Ruins, in Texas, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rancho Las Jaras (0.9km)
- Rancho Jabali (4.3km)
- Tío Vela (5.1km)
- Adjuntas de Mier (5.2km)
- Guadalupe Guerra Colonia (5.6km)
- Sunset Colonia (5.7km)
- Fronton (6.1km)
- El Ebanal (6.4km)
- Santa Margarita (7.2km)
- Mier (7.6km)
- San Lorenzo (8km)
- Los Arrieros (8.3km)
- La Isla (8.6km)
- La Amistad (8.8km)
- Ramos Addition Number 1 Colonia (9.7km)
- Fronton Ranchettes Colonia (10km)
- Ramos Colonia (10.2km)
- Los Guerras (10.3km)
- Evergreen Colonia (10.4km)
- Roma Creek (10.6km)
- Alberca (10.7km)
- Salineno (11km)
- Campobello Number 2 Colonia (11.1km)
- Los Arcos (11.2km)
- Campobello Colonia (11.3km)
- Laborcitas (11.4km)
- Roma Creek Number 1, 2 and 3 Colonia (11.4km)
- Hinojosa (12km)
- Jardin de San Julian Colonia (12.3km)
- Roma-Los Saenz (12.7km)
- Linda Vista (12.8km)
- Ciudad Miguel Alamán (12.9km)
- San Pedro de Roma (12.9km)
- De La Cruz Colonia (13km)
Accommodation around Casa Yankee Ruins
- abandoned airfield;
- once used for aircraft operations with runway.
- Mier (8.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Fronton Island (7.9km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KBMI-FM (Roma) (13.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Los Arrierous Cemetery (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gongora Hill (12.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Munoz Lake Dam (13.6km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Munoz Lake (13.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Falcon Dam (12km)
Airports close to Casa Yankee Ruins
Mc allen miller international(MFE), Mcallen, Usa (124.8km)
General lucio blanco international(REX), Reynosa, Mexico (136.8km)
Quetzalcoatl international(NLD), Nuevo laredo, Mexico (164.3km)
General mariano escobedo international(MTY), Monterrey, Mexico (172.6km)
Laredo international(LRD), Laredo, Usa (173.5km)