Traveling Luck for Blue Hole Campground, Texas, United States
Where is Blue Hole Campground?What's around Blue Hole Campground?
Wikipedia near Blue Hole Campground
Where to stay near Blue Hole Campground
The timezone in Blue Hole Campground is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 19:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 30.0042°, Longitude. -98.0903°
Weather near Blue Hole Campground; Report from San Marcos, San Marcos Municipal Airport, TX 34km away
Satellite map around Blue Hole Campground
Loading map of Blue Hole Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blue Hole Campground, in Texas, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Blue Hole Campground
- a small level or nearly level area.
- Flight Acres (5.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Jacobs Well (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Jacobs Well Spring (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Hays County (9.9km)
Airports close to Blue Hole Campground
Austin bergstrom international(AUS), Austin, Usa (60.5km)
Randolph afb(RND), San antonio, Usa (73.9km)
San antonio international(SAT), San antonio, Usa (84.6km)
Lackland afb kelly fld annex(SKF), San antonio, Usa (111km)
Robert gray aaf(GRK), Killeen, Usa (158.7km)