Traveling Luck for Longbrake Ranch, South Dakota, United States
Where is Longbrake Ranch?What's around Longbrake Ranch?
Wikipedia near Longbrake Ranch
Where to stay near Longbrake Ranch
The timezone in Longbrake Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 19:46. It's light
Latitude. 44.7928°, Longitude. -101.6881°
Weather near Longbrake Ranch; Report from Faith, SD 43.2km away
Temperature: 34°C / 93°F
Temperature: 34°C / 93°F
Satellite map around Longbrake Ranch
Loading map of Longbrake Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Longbrake Ranch, in South Dakota, United States
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Tribe Number 9 Dam (3.9km)
- T Trent Number 1 Dam (7.2km)
- A Herron Number 1 Dam (8.5km)
- R Fields Number 4 Dam (8.8km)
- Jesse Dam (9km)
- C Bennett Dam (9.1km)
- Budahl Dam (10km)
- R Fields Number 5 Dam (10.2km)
- Herron Dam (10.6km)
- Little Dog Dam (11.5km)
- R Fields Number 2 Dam (13km)
- Tribe Number 1 Dam (13km)
- R Fields Number 1 Dam (13.7km)
- W Holmes Number 1 Dam (15.1km)
- C Little Wounded Dam (15.2km)
- W Holmes Number 2 Dam (16.7km)
- Jack Freeman Dam (16.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Longbrake Ranch (0km)
- Knight Ranch (6.2km)
- Trent Ranch (6.9km)
- Herren Ranch (10.2km)
- Budahl Ranch (10.3km)
- Knight Ranch (11.7km)
- Wall Ranch (13.7km)
- Fields Ranch (13.9km)
- Chase (historical) (16.2km)
- Red Coat Ranch (16.4km)
- Mitchell Ranch (16.5km)
- Johnson Ranch (16.9km)
- Holmes Ranch (17km)
- Diermier Ranch (18.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- West Branch Ash Creek (0.7km)
- East Branch Ash Creek (0.7km)
- Girl Creek (2.2km)
- Rattlesnake Creek (12.3km)
- Squaw Teat Creek (12.5km)
- Old Channel Cherry Creek (12.8km)
- Red Coat Creek (14.3km)
- Red Scaffold Creek (14.4km)
- Ash Creek (16.2km)
- Mud Creek (17.6km)
- Little Mud Creek (18.2km)
- East Fork Little Cottonwood Creek (18.4km)
- Felix Creek (18.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Little Dog Draw (18km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Red Scaffold (14.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Staple M Cliffs (14.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Ziebach County (12.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- White Swan School (11.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Squaw Teat Butte (14.2km)
Airports close to Longbrake Ranch
Ellsworth afb(RCA), Rapid city, Usa (156.2km)