Traveling Luck for Battleship Rock, South Dakota, United States
Where is Battleship Rock?What's around Battleship Rock?
Wikipedia near Battleship Rock
Where to stay near Battleship Rock
The timezone in Battleship Rock is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 08:27 and Sunset at 17:39. It's light
Latitude. 45.5264°, Longitude. -103.1622°
Weather near Battleship Rock; Report from Buffalo, SD 35.9km away
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Satellite map around Battleship Rock
Loading map of Battleship Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Battleship Rock, in South Dakota, United States
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Verhulst Spring (2km)
- Red Cross Spring (2.3km)
- Puckeroo Spring (3km)
- Soap Hole Spring (3km)
- Bonniwell Spring Number Two (3.9km)
- Old Doc Spring (4.1km)
- Harry Spring (4.1km)
- Log Spring (4.2km)
- Trail Spring (4.3km)
- Ell Springs (4.5km)
- Bonniwell Spring Number One (4.6km)
- Blarney Castle Spring (5.2km)
- Tepee Number One Spring (5.3km)
- Tepee Canyon Spring (5.5km)
- Running Spring (5.6km)
- Atterbury Spring (6.6km)
- Squaw Tree Spring (6.6km)
- Lone Tree Spring (6.6km)
- Leatherburg Spring (6.8km)
- Carrot Spring (7.2km)
- Lena Spring Number Two (7.7km)
- Camp Spring (7.8km)
- Split Log Spring (7.9km)
- Lena Spring Number One (8.8km)
- North Spring (8.8km)
- West Spring (9km)
- Colonel Spring (9.2km)
- Gray Spring (9.3km)
- Bar H Spring (9.5km)
- Beaver Spring (9.6km)
- Little Joe Spring (9.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Thybo Well (8.8km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Reva Gap (1.5km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Ivers Mine (8.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Reva School (6.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Government Hill (8.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Saddle Point (9.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Reva (7.5km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Slim Butte Monument (4.1km)
Airports close to Battleship Rock
Ellsworth afb(RCA), Rapid city, Usa (179km)