Traveling Luck for Stonville, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Stonville?What's around Stonville?
Wikipedia near Stonville
Where to stay near Stonville
The timezone in Stonville is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.9722°, Longitude. -78.3925° , Elevation. 472m
Weather near Stonville; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 9.4km away
Satellite map around Stonville
Loading map of Stonville and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stonville, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Little Clearfield Creek (1.5km)
- Morgan Run (2.1km)
- Long Run (3km)
- Laurel Run (3.1km)
- Camp Hope Run (3.9km)
- Wallace Run (4.2km)
- Roaring Run (5.3km)
- Jake Run (5.4km)
- Sanborn Run (5.7km)
- Valley Fork Run (6.6km)
- Clearfield Creek (7km)
- Raccoon Run (7.3km)
- Wolf Run (7.7km)
- Montgomery Creek (7.8km)
- Forcey Run (7.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Bethlehem School (1.2km)
- Independence School (historical) (6.4km)
- Saint Francis School (7.7km)
- Center School (7.7km)
- Hillsdale School (7.7km)
- Leonard Elementary School (7.7km)
- Wolf Run School (historical) (7.8km)
- Clearfield Junior High School (historical) (8.2km)
- Clearfield Area Middle School (8.3km)
- Third Ward Elementary School (8.3km)
- Fourth Ward School (8.3km)
Accommodation around Stonville
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Litz Bridge (2.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- State Game Lands Number 98 (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Clover Hill (4.7km)
Airports close to Stonville
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (90.6km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (152.5km)
Harrisburg international(MDT), Harrisburg, Usa (196km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (197.7km)
Muir aaf(MUI), Muir, Usa (198.8km)