Traveling Luck for Schenley Park Golf Course, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Schenley Park Golf Course?What's around Schenley Park Golf Course?
Wikipedia near Schenley Park Golf Course
Where to stay near Schenley Park Golf Course
The timezone in Schenley Park Golf Course is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:38 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.4367°, Longitude. -79.9367° , Elevation. 320m
Weather near Schenley Park Golf Course; Report from Pittsburgh, Allegheny County Airport, PA 10.6km away
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Temperature: -1°C / 30°F
Satellite map around Schenley Park Golf Course
Loading map of Schenley Park Golf Course and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Schenley Park Golf Course, in Pennsylvania, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Carnegie Mellon University (0.9km)
- Wightman School (1.3km)
- Greenfield Elementary School (1.3km)
- Central District Catholic High School (1.6km)
- Saint Regis School (1.8km)
- Oakland School (1.9km)
- Mellon Institute (1.9km)
- Cathedral of Learning (2km)
- Chatham College (2km)
- Taylor Alderdice High School (2km)
- John Minadeo Elementary School (2.1km)
- Colfax Elementary School (2.2km)
- Liberty Elementary School (2.3km)
- Linden Elementary School (2.3km)
- Frick Middle School (2.3km)
- University of Pittsburgh (2.5km)
- Schenley High School (2.6km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Neil Long House (0.7km)
- Carnegie Music Hall (1.5km)
- Carnegie Museum of Arts and Natural History (1.6km)
- Carnegie Library (1.7km)
- Stephan Foster Memorial (1.8km)
- Junction Whitehall Station (2.1km)
- Syria Mosque (2.3km)
- Shadyside Station (2.3km)
- Soldiers And Sailors Memorial Hall (2.3km)
- Hazelwood Station (2.6km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
Accommodation around Schenley Park Golf Course
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Magee-Womens Hospital Airport (2.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WRCT-FM (Pittsburgh) (1.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Smithfield Cemetery (2.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Panther Hollow (1.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Panther Hollow Lake (1.2km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Squirrel Hill Tunnel (2.2km)
Airports close to Schenley Park Golf Course
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (31.1km)
Youngstown warren rgnl(YNG), Youngstown, Usa (133.2km)
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (166.7km)
Akron fulton international(AKR), Akron, Usa (174.9km)