Traveling Luck for Oxbow Bend, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Oxbow Bend?What's around Oxbow Bend?
Wikipedia near Oxbow Bend
Where to stay near Oxbow Bend
The timezone in Oxbow Bend is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:31 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.4186°, Longitude. -77.9097°
Weather near Oxbow Bend; Report from Du Bois, Du Bois-Jefferson County Airport, PA 55.5km away
Satellite map around Oxbow Bend
Loading map of Oxbow Bend and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oxbow Bend, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Weed Run (1.3km)
- Walters Run (1.5km)
- Page Run (1.6km)
- Trout Run (1.9km)
- McCoy Run (2.1km)
- Bruner Branch (2.5km)
- Spicewood Run (2.5km)
- Hevner Run (2.6km)
- Left Fork Hevner Run (2.6km)
- Indian Camp Run (3.6km)
- Beaverdam Run (3.9km)
- John Summerson Branch (4.3km)
- Daugherty Run (4.4km)
- Right Fork Hevner Run (4.4km)
- Right Fork Beaverdam Run (4.6km)
- Left Fork Beaverdam Run (4.6km)
- Lock Branch (5.4km)
- Hammersley Fork (5.5km)
- Bearfield Run (5.7km)
- Right Fork Bearfield Run (5.8km)
- Left Fork Bearfield Run (5.8km)
- Wykoff Branch (5.8km)
- Greene Branch (6.4km)
- Calhoun Branch (6.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Stump Hollow (1.6km)
- Road Hollow (2.6km)
- Bear Hollow (3.3km)
- Summerson Hollow (3.3km)
- Kates Hollow (3.3km)
- Leeds Hollow (3.3km)
- Long Hollow (4.2km)
- Wheaton Hollow (4.3km)
- Hickory Hollow (4.4km)
- Baldy Hollow (4.6km)
- Dark Hollow (4.8km)
- Turtle Point Hollow (4.9km)
- Eli Hollow (5.1km)
- Hoover Hollow (5.1km)
- Georges Hollow (5.2km)
- Austin Hollow (5.7km)
- Painter Hollow (6.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Gospel Camp Church (2.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Leidy, Township of (5.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Central School (2.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Oxbow Bend (0km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Tamarack Lookout Tower (6.2km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Kettle Creek State Park (5.6km)
Airports close to Oxbow Bend
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (101.8km)
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (155.4km)
Muir aaf(MUI), Muir, Usa (188.6km)
Harrisburg international(MDT), Harrisburg, Usa (200.6km)
Buffalo niagara international(BUF), Buffalo, Usa (216.6km)