Traveling Luck for Mitchells, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Mitchells?What's around Mitchells?
Wikipedia near Mitchells
Where to stay near Mitchells
The timezone in Mitchells is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 19:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.9342°, Longitude. -78.4625° , Elevation. 457m
Weather near Mitchells; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 15.3km away
Satellite map around Mitchells
Loading map of Mitchells and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mitchells, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Cherry Run (3.8km)
- Raccoon Run (4.1km)
- Sanborn Run (4.5km)
- Wallace Run (4.6km)
- Hogback Run (5.1km)
- Camp Hope Run (5.4km)
- Lytle Run (5.5km)
- Dunlap Run (5.5km)
- Laurel Run (6km)
- Potts Run (6km)
- Little Potts Run (6.4km)
- Morgan Run (6.8km)
- Hartshorn Run (6.9km)
- Little Clearfield Creek (7.3km)
- Anderson Creek (7.7km)
- Upper Morgan Run (7.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Mitchells
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Porters Bridge (6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Narrows, The (7.3km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Curwensville Dam (7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Curwensville Lake (7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Curwensville, Borough of (8.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Oshaniter PO (historical) (2.9km)
Airports close to Mitchells
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (86.5km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (160.6km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (189.4km)
Harrisburg international(MDT), Harrisburg, Usa (199.6km)