Traveling Luck for Luthersburg Station, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Luthersburg Station?What's around Luthersburg Station?
Wikipedia near Luthersburg Station
Where to stay near Luthersburg Station
The timezone in Luthersburg Station is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 19:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.0644°, Longitude. -78.7167° , Elevation. 512m
Weather near Luthersburg Station; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 31.2km away
Satellite map around Luthersburg Station
Loading map of Luthersburg Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Luthersburg Station, in Pennsylvania, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Luthersburg Elementary School (1.7km)
- Lines School (historical) (3.1km)
- Coal Hill School (historical) (3.3km)
- Crossroads School (historical) (4.3km)
- Sheeser School (4.5km)
- Brooks School (4.8km)
- Oswald School (historical) (5.3km)
- Gelnett School (6km)
- Kenderman School (6.6km)
- Wingart School (historical) (6.8km)
- Oklahoma Elementary School (6.9km)
- Faudie School (7.3km)
- Highland Street Elementary School (7.3km)
- Aurand School (7.4km)
- Wilson School (8.1km)
- Fourth Ward School (8.1km)
- Wilson Terrace School (8.2km)
- Laborde School (8.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Luthersburg Station
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Laurel Ridge (4.7km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Helvetia Dam (5.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Faudie Grange (7.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WOWQ-FM (Du Bois) (3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Coal Hill (3.1km)
Airports close to Luthersburg Station
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (110.3km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (171.8km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (182.2km)
Youngstown warren rgnl(YNG), Youngstown, Usa (199.1km)