Traveling Luck for Karen Number 1 Mine Station, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Karen Number 1 Mine Station?What's around Karen Number 1 Mine Station?
Wikipedia near Karen Number 1 Mine Station
Where to stay near Karen Number 1 Mine Station
The timezone in Karen Number 1 Mine Station is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 19:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.7358°, Longitude. -78.6883° , Elevation. 426m
Weather near Karen Number 1 Mine Station; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 49.7km away
Satellite map around Karen Number 1 Mine Station
Loading map of Karen Number 1 Mine Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karen Number 1 Mine Station, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Moss Run (0.9km)
- Rogues Harbor Run (1.7km)
- Ashcraft Run (2km)
- Brubaker Run (2.6km)
- Rock Run (3.1km)
- Little Brubaker Run (4km)
- Pine Run (5.4km)
- Kings Run (5.7km)
- Spring Run (6.7km)
- North Camp Run (7.5km)
- Snyder Run (8.2km)
- Shryock Run (10.5km)
- Kings Run (11km)
- Boiling Spring Run (11.1km)
- Beaver Run (11.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Karen Number 1 Mine Station
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Driscoll Hollow (4.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Benjamin Heliport (6.7km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Irvona Reservoir (8.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Saint Bernard Cemetery (8.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- State Game Lands Number 120 (8.4km)
Airports close to Karen Number 1 Mine Station
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (69.8km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (160.7km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (190.8km)