Traveling Luck for Hoover Farm, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Hoover Farm?What's around Hoover Farm?
Wikipedia near Hoover Farm
Where to stay near Hoover Farm
The timezone in Hoover Farm is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.0867°, Longitude. -78.5942° , Elevation. 638m
Weather near Hoover Farm; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 19.7km away
Satellite map around Hoover Farm
Loading map of Hoover Farm and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hoover Farm, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Coupler Run (2km)
- Burns Run (2.6km)
- Montgomery Run (3.3km)
- Blanchard Run (5.1km)
- Whitney Run (5.5km)
- Stony Run (5.7km)
- Dressler Run (6km)
- Panther Run (6.1km)
- Little Anderson Creek (6.2km)
- Horn Shanty Branch (6.7km)
- Tinker Run (6.7km)
- Stony Run (7.1km)
- Chestnut Run (7.9km)
- Rock Run (7.9km)
- Left Branch Moose Creek (8.5km)
- Right Branch Moose Creek (8.5km)
- Irvin Branch (9km)
- Bear Run (9.6km)
- West Branch Montgomery Creek (10.1km)
- North Branch Montgomery Creek (10.6km)
- Birch Run (10.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Hoover Farm
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Laurel Ridge (8.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bailey Field (5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Dressler Cemetery (7.9km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Bear Run Dam (9.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Clearfield State Tree Nursery (7.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laurel Lake (11km)
Airports close to Hoover Farm
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (109.2km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (169.5km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (184.2km)