Traveling Luck for Erie International Main Terminal, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Erie International Main Terminal?What's around Erie International Main Terminal?
Wikipedia near Erie International Main Terminal
Where to stay near Erie International Main Terminal
The timezone in Erie International Main Terminal is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:41 and Sunset at 18:24. It's light
Latitude. 42.1492°, Longitude. -80.0817° , Elevation. 174m
Weather near Erie International Main Terminal; Report from Delhi CS, Ont., 7.9km away
Satellite map around Erie International Main Terminal
Loading map of Erie International Main Terminal and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Erie International Main Terminal, in Pennsylvania, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Saint Hedwigs School (1.8km)
- Saint Marks Seminary (2km)
- Lafayette School (2.2km)
- Saint Patricks School (2.2km)
- Wayne Middle School (2.5km)
- East Senior High School (2.7km)
- Penn School (2.7km)
- Saint Casimirs School (2.8km)
- Saint Benedicts Academy (2.8km)
- Gannon College (2.9km)
- Saint Anns School (2.9km)
- The Holy Family School (3km)
- Saint Stanislaus School (3.1km)
- Harding Elementary School (3.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Erie International Main Terminal (0km)
- South Pier (0.7km)
- Lampe Marina (1.1km)
- Erie Harbor Pier Light (1.4km)
- General Wayne Blockhouse (1.4km)
- Dobbins Landing (1.7km)
- East Erie Plaza (2.1km)
- Presque Isle Yacht Club (2.1km)
- Perry Square (2.7km)
- Cherry Marina (3km)
- Cranch Park (3.1km)
- Church of the Covenant (3.1km)
- Commodore Perry Yacht Club (3.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
Accommodation around Erie International Main Terminal
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hamot Medical Center Airport (2.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Millcreek, Township of (1.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Lakeside Cemetery (3.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Erie (2.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Erie Harbor Entrance Channel (1.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mill Creek (0.7km)
Airports close to Erie International Main Terminal
Youngstown warren rgnl(YNG), Youngstown, Usa (131.9km)
Hamilton(YHM), Hamilton, Canada (135.5km)
London(YXU), London, Canada (156.5km)
Niagara falls international(IAG), Niagara falls, Usa (167.6km)
Buffalo niagara international(BUF), Buffalo, Usa (167.7km)