Traveling Luck for Blue Juniata Camp, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Blue Juniata Camp?What's around Blue Juniata Camp?
Wikipedia near Blue Juniata Camp
Where to stay near Blue Juniata Camp
The timezone in Blue Juniata Camp is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:26 and Sunset at 18:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.5547°, Longitude. -77.6314° , Elevation. 146m
Weather near Blue Juniata Camp; Report from Du Bois, Du Bois-Jefferson County Airport, PA 78.2km away
Satellite map around Blue Juniata Camp
Loading map of Blue Juniata Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Blue Juniata Camp, in Pennsylvania, United States
Accommodation around Blue Juniata Camp
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Chestnut Ridge (5.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WKVA-AM (Lewistown) (6.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Pennsylvania Canal (6.7km)
- a depression more or less equidimensional in plan and of variable extent.
- Ferguson Valley (5.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mayes Bridge (3.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Minehart Reservoir (3.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- State Game Lands Number 113 (6.9km)
Airports close to Blue Juniata Camp
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (78.5km)
Harrisburg international(MDT), Harrisburg, Usa (101.2km)
Muir aaf(MUI), Muir, Usa (109.7km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (116.5km)
Phillips aaf(APG), Aberdeen, Usa (210.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Blue Juniata Camp
Tipton, Fort meade, Usa (217.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.