Traveling Luck for Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station?What's around Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station?
Wikipedia near Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station
Where to stay near Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station
The timezone in Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 19:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.7658°, Longitude. -78.6778° , Elevation. 405m
Weather near Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 45.8km away
Satellite map around Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station
Loading map of Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pine Run (1.4km)
- Kings Run (1.5km)
- Spring Run (2.6km)
- Ashcraft Run (2.7km)
- Rogues Harbor Run (3km)
- North Camp Run (3.4km)
- Snyder Run (4.2km)
- Moss Run (5.1km)
- Brubaker Run (6.7km)
- Rock Run (7km)
- Little Brubaker Run (8.1km)
- McMasters Run (8.2km)
- Barrett Run (8.6km)
- Woods Run (8.9km)
- Wilson Run (9.3km)
- Tuckers Run (9.7km)
- Rattling Run (10.2km)
- Davidson Run (10.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Benjamin Heliport (2.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Saint Lawrence Lookout Tower (9.9km)
- a burial place or ground.
- LaJose Cemetery (9.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Driscoll Hollow (8.4km)
- post office;
- a public building in which mail is received, sorted and distributed.
- LaJose Post Office (9.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Irvona Reservoir (7.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- State Game Lands Number 120 (8.3km)
Airports close to Benjamin Number 6 Mine Station
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (72.6km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (162.5km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (188.3km)