Traveling Luck for Belfast Number 2 Mine Station, Pennsylvania, United States
Where is Belfast Number 2 Mine Station?What's around Belfast Number 2 Mine Station?
Wikipedia near Belfast Number 2 Mine Station
Where to stay near Belfast Number 2 Mine Station
The timezone in Belfast Number 2 Mine Station is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.9667°, Longitude. -78.6050° , Elevation. 472m
Weather near Belfast Number 2 Mine Station; Report from Clearfield, Clearfield-Lawrence Airport, PA 22.2km away
Satellite map around Belfast Number 2 Mine Station
Loading map of Belfast Number 2 Mine Station and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Belfast Number 2 Mine Station, in Pennsylvania, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Belfast Number 2 Mine Station (0km)
- Benjamin Number 7 Mine Station (2.5km)
- Bilger Rocks (3.8km)
- Millikens Station (4.7km)
- Rowles Station (5.2km)
- B and W Junction Station (5.8km)
- Shannon Smokeless Mine Station (7.4km)
- Hickory Number 1 Mine Station (7.4km)
- Bells Landing Mine Station (7.7km)
- Good (7.8km)
- Grandview Golf Course (8.3km)
Accommodation around Belfast Number 2 Mine Station
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Chestnut Ridge (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bloom Run Vista (6.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laurel Lake (7.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Curwensville State Park (6.9km)
Airports close to Belfast Number 2 Mine Station
Altoona blair co(AOO), Altoona, Usa (94.2km)
Williamsport rgnl(IPT), Williamsport, Usa (173.5km)
Pittsburgh international(PIT), Pittsburgh (pennsylva), Usa (177.1km)