Traveling Luck for Prairie Rose Community Center, Oklahoma, United States
Where is Prairie Rose Community Center?What's around Prairie Rose Community Center?
Wikipedia near Prairie Rose Community Center
Where to stay near Prairie Rose Community Center
The timezone in Prairie Rose Community Center is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 19:56. It's light
Latitude. 36.8928°, Longitude. -101.3247° , Elevation. 938m
Weather near Prairie Rose Community Center; Report from Elkhart, Elkhart-Morton County Airport, KS 30.3km away
Temperature: 21°C / 70°F
Temperature: 21°C / 70°F
Satellite map around Prairie Rose Community Center
Loading map of Prairie Rose Community Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prairie Rose Community Center, in Oklahoma, United States
- a burial place or ground.
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Christian Church (12.8km)
- Methodist Church (29.4km)
- Bethel Church (30.1km)
- Seventh Day Adventist Church (31.9km)
- Saint Stephens Episcopal Church (31.9km)
- Nazarene Church (32km)
- First Assembly of God Church (32.5km)
- Calvary Baptist Church (32.6km)
- Free Will Baptist Church (32.7km)
- Trinity Lutheran Church (32.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Prairie Rose Community Center
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Neutral Strip (historical) (27.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Hooker Municipal Airport (11.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dry Sand Draw (31.4km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Sturdivan Number 1 Dam (21.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Sturdivan Number 1 Reservoir (21.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wild Horse Lake (14.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Texas County (27.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- North Park (32.5km)
Airports close to Prairie Rose Community Center
Garden city rgnl(GCK), Garden city, Usa (156.4km)
Dalhart muni(DHT), Dalhart, Usa (182km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (191.2km)