Traveling Luck for Powerhouse Church of God, Oklahoma, United States
Where is Powerhouse Church of God?What's around Powerhouse Church of God?
Wikipedia near Powerhouse Church of God
Where to stay near Powerhouse Church of God
The timezone in Powerhouse Church of God is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.5828°, Longitude. -98.4103° , Elevation. 344m
Weather near Powerhouse Church of God; Report from Lawton, Lawton Municipal Airport, OK 3.8km away
Wind: 3.5km/h Northeast
Wind: 3.5km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Powerhouse Church of God
Loading map of Powerhouse Church of God and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Powerhouse Church of God, in Oklahoma, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Rose Hill Church (0.3km)
- Friendship Pentecostal Church (0.4km)
- Saint James Baptist Church (0.5km)
- Christ Holy Sanctified Church (0.7km)
- Grant Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church (1km)
- Saint Johns Baptist Church (1km)
- Seventh Day Adventist Church (1.1km)
- Union Baptist Church (1.1km)
- Christ Temple Pentecostal Church (1.3km)
- Mount Calvery Baptist Church (1.4km)
- New Zion Baptist Church (1.4km)
- Saint Elmo Church (1.4km)
- Immanuel Baptist Church (1.6km)
- Greater Galilee Church (1.6km)
- Outreach Ministries Church (1.7km)
- Southside Church (2.1km)
- Un Neuvo Amanecer Con Cristo Church (2.2km)
- Beal Heights Church (2.4km)
- Calvary Church (2.6km)
- United Pentecostal Church (2.7km)
- Salem Church (2.8km)
- Jefferson Church (2.9km)
- First Pentecostal Holiness Church (3km)
- Bethel Assembly of God Church (3.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Powerhouse Church of God (0km)
- Open Door Church of God-Christ (0.7km)
- Church of the Living God (0.9km)
- New Hope Church of God-Christ (1.3km)
- Johnson Chapel (1.6km)
- Barnett Chapel (1.7km)
- Lee Boulevard Shopping Center (1.7km)
- Living Word Church of God (1.8km)
- Church of Christ (2km)
- Christian Center (2.3km)
- Sunset Church (historical) (2.8km)
- Pentecostal Church of God (2.8km)
- Church of God (2.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Accommodation around Powerhouse Church of God
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lawton Lake (2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Lawton Dam (2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mattie Beal Home (historical) (2.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lawton, Lake (2.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Southwestern Hospital (2.6km)
Airports close to Powerhouse Church of God
Henry post aaf(FSI), Fort sill, Usa (9.5km)
Sheppard afb wichita falls muni(SPS), Wichita falls, Usa (84.3km)
Hobart muni(HBR), Hobart, Usa (93.7km)
Altus afb(LTS), Altus, Usa (100.2km)
Will rogers world(OKC), Oklahoma city, Usa (147km)