Traveling Luck for Eastside Church of Christ, Oklahoma, United States
Where is Eastside Church of Christ?What's around Eastside Church of Christ?
Wikipedia near Eastside Church of Christ
Where to stay near Eastside Church of Christ
The timezone in Eastside Church of Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4164°, Longitude. -99.3986° , Elevation. 594m
Weather near Eastside Church of Christ; Report from Clinton, Clinton-Sherman Airport, OK 23.2km away
Satellite map around Eastside Church of Christ
Loading map of Eastside Church of Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eastside Church of Christ, in Oklahoma, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23d Reservoir (2.6km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23c Reservoir (3.2km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23a Reservoir (3.2km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23b Reservoir (4km)
- Howard Reservoir (7.4km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 22r Reservoir (7.9km)
- Elk City Reservoir (8km)
- Fuchs N Reservoir (8.9km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 16 Reservoir (9km)
- Fuchs S Reservoir (9.1km)
- Oknoname 149021 Reservoir (9.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Eastside Baptist Church (0.3km)
- First Free Will Baptist Church (0.7km)
- First Love Christian Fellowship Church (0.7km)
- First Presbyterian Church (1.3km)
- Christ Lutheran Church (2.1km)
- First Christian Church (2.5km)
- Saint Matthews Church (3.7km)
- United Church (4km)
- Grandview Church (4.1km)
- Seventh Day Adventist Church (7.2km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23d Dam (2.6km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23c Dam (3.2km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23a Dam (3.2km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23b Dam (4km)
- Howard Dam (7.4km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 22r Dam (7.9km)
- Fuchs N Dam (8.9km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 16 Dam (9km)
- Fuchs S Dam (9.1km)
- Oknoname 149021 Dam (9.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
Accommodation around Eastside Church of Christ
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Elk City Municipal Airport (1.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Elk, Township of (5.8km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KADS-AM (Elk City) (5.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Elk City (0.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Elk City, Lake (7.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- West Elk Creek (8.5km)
Airports close to Eastside Church of Christ
Hobart muni(HBR), Hobart, Usa (71.6km)
Altus afb(LTS), Altus, Usa (106km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (129.5km)
Henry post aaf(FSI), Fort sill, Usa (157.2km)
Childress muni(CDS), Childress, Usa (171.8km)