Traveling Luck for Church of the Nazarene, Oklahoma, United States
Where is Church of the Nazarene?What's around Church of the Nazarene?
Wikipedia near Church of the Nazarene
Where to stay near Church of the Nazarene
The timezone in Church of the Nazarene is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 18:17. It's light
Latitude. 35.8467°, Longitude. -97.9356° , Elevation. 329m
Weather near Church of the Nazarene; Report from OKLA CITY/PAGE, null 52.4km away
Satellite map around Church of the Nazarene
Loading map of Church of the Nazarene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of the Nazarene, in Oklahoma, United States
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Kingfisher Sewage Disposal Pond (3.6km)
- Oknoname 083028 Reservoir (5.6km)
- Oknoname 07309 Reservoir (5.8km)
- Lake Elmer (7.5km)
- Oknoname 07308 Reservoir (7.5km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 14 Reservoir (7.6km)
- Oknoname 07311 Reservoir (9.1km)
- Oknoname 07310 Reservoir (10.2km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 2 Reservoir (11km)
- Oknoname 07312 Reservoir (11.6km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 13 Reservoir (13.8km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 12 Reservoir (15.1km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Kingfisher Sewage Disposal Dam (3.6km)
- Oknoname 083028 Dam (5.6km)
- Oknoname 07309 Dam (5.8km)
- Elmer Lake Dam (7.4km)
- Oknoname 07308 Dam (7.5km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 14 Dam (7.6km)
- Oknoname 07311 Dam (9.1km)
- Oknoname 07310 Dam (10.2km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 2 Dam (11km)
- Oknoname 07312 Dam (11.6km)
- Uncle John Creek Site 13 Dam (13.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
Accommodation around Church of the Nazarene
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Boecher Bridge (14.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kingfisher (2.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Kingfisher County (14.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Church of the Nazarene (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Shaw Park (0.9km)
Airports close to Church of the Nazarene
Vance afb(END), Enid, Usa (68.4km)
Will rogers world(OKC), Oklahoma city, Usa (73.8km)
Tinker afb(TIK), Oklahoma city, Usa (86.7km)
Ponca city muni(PNC), Ponca city, Usa (154.2km)
Hobart muni(HBR), Hobart, Usa (174.6km)