Traveling Luck for Church of Christ, Oklahoma, United States
Where is Church of Christ?What's around Church of Christ?
Wikipedia near Church of Christ
Where to stay near Church of Christ
The timezone in Church of Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 19:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.8531°, Longitude. -98.4156° , Elevation. 467m
Weather near Church of Christ; Report from Watonga, Watonga Airport, OK 1.3km away
Wind: 5.8km/h South/Southeast
Wind: 5.8km/h South/Southeast
Satellite map around Church of Christ
Loading map of Church of Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of Christ, in Oklahoma, United States
- a burial place or ground.
- Watonga Indian Cemetery (1.3km)
- Watonga Independent Order of Odd Fellows Cemetery (3.8km)
- Bridgeford Cemetery (5.5km)
- Evergreen Cemetery (7km)
- East Mount Pleasant Cemetery (9.6km)
- Pinkerton Cemetery (16.2km)
- Worrells Cemetery (16.2km)
- Mount Pleasant Cemetery (16.3km)
- Cottonwood Cemetery (16.6km)
- Winnview Cemetery (17km)
- Baptist Indian Cemetery (18.4km)
- Emmanuel Cemetery (19.9km)
- Rising Sun Cemetery (20km)
- Saint John's Cemetery (20.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Mount Calvary Lutheran Church (0.4km)
- Trinity Baptist Church (0.4km)
- Catholic Church (0.5km)
- United Meethodist Church (0.7km)
- Christian Church (0.8km)
- First Baptist Church (0.9km)
- Christ Gospel Church (1.3km)
- Union Baptist Church (1.5km)
- First Assembly of God Church (1.8km)
- Mount Pleasant Church (16.4km)
- Hitchcock United Methodist Church (18km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
Accommodation around Church of Christ
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Watonga Airport (1.5km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KIMY-FM (Watonga) (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cedar Knoll (12.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Watonga, Watonga Airport (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Cat Canyon (14.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Big Spring (11.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Blaine County (4.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Club Lake (6.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Roman Nose State Park (11.6km)
Airports close to Church of Christ
Vance afb(END), Enid, Usa (87.9km)
Will rogers world(OKC), Oklahoma city, Usa (112.7km)
Tinker afb(TIK), Oklahoma city, Usa (132km)
Hobart muni(HBR), Hobart, Usa (140.5km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (165.1km)