Traveling Luck for Church of Christ, Oklahoma, United States
Where is Church of Christ?What's around Church of Christ?
Wikipedia near Church of Christ
Where to stay near Church of Christ
The timezone in Church of Christ is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 19:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.4122°, Longitude. -99.4075° , Elevation. 588m
Weather near Church of Christ; Report from Clinton, Clinton-Sherman Airport, OK 24km away
Satellite map around Church of Christ
Loading map of Church of Christ and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Church of Christ, in Oklahoma, United States
- a building for public Christian worship.
- First Presbyterian Church (0.2km)
- First Free Will Baptist Church (0.5km)
- Christ Lutheran Church (1km)
- Eastside Baptist Church (1.2km)
- First Love Christian Fellowship Church (1.9km)
- First Christian Church (2.1km)
- Grandview Church (3.3km)
- United Church (4.2km)
- Saint Matthews Church (4.9km)
- Seventh Day Adventist Church (6.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23a Reservoir (3km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23c Reservoir (3.6km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23d Reservoir (3.7km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 23b Reservoir (3.9km)
- Howard Reservoir (6.4km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 22r Reservoir (7.3km)
- Elk City Reservoir (7.3km)
- Fuchs N Reservoir (7.9km)
- Fuchs S Reservoir (8.1km)
- Upper Elk Creek Site 16 Reservoir (9.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
Accommodation around Church of Christ
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Elk City Oil Field (9.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Elk City Municipal Airport (2.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Elk, Township of (5.6km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- KADS-AM (Elk City) (4.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Elk City (0.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Elk City, Lake (7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- West Elk Creek (8.2km)
Airports close to Church of Christ
Hobart muni(HBR), Hobart, Usa (71.7km)
Altus afb(LTS), Altus, Usa (105.6km)
Gage(GAG), Gage, Usa (129.7km)
Henry post aaf(FSI), Fort sill, Usa (157.5km)
Childress muni(CDS), Childress, Usa (170.7km)