Traveling Luck for Kruger Ranch, North Dakota, United States
Where is Kruger Ranch?What's around Kruger Ranch?
Wikipedia near Kruger Ranch
Where to stay near Kruger Ranch
The timezone in Kruger Ranch is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 18:46. It's light
Latitude. 47.0978°, Longitude. -103.5653° , Elevation. 673m
Weather near Kruger Ranch; Report from Sidney-Richland, MT 40.2km away
Satellite map around Kruger Ranch
Loading map of Kruger Ranch and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kruger Ranch, in North Dakota, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Kruger Ranch (0km)
- McLeod Ranch (0km)
- W Myers Ranch (2km)
- Wolf Ranch (2.6km)
- Stevens Ranch (5.8km)
- Briggs Ranch (6.3km)
- Short Ranch (9.2km)
- Brown Ranch (9.5km)
- Mosser Ranch (11.1km)
- Oyhus Ranch (12.1km)
- Mosser Ranch (12.7km)
- Kessel Ranch (13.7km)
- Lohman Ranch (14.2km)
- Theodore Roosevelt Wilderness (14.7km)
- Buckhorn Ranch (16.2km)
- Beef Corral Bottom (16.4km)
- Kordon Ranch (17.3km)
- Spurgeon and Myers Ranch (17.4km)
- Egly Ranch (17.5km)
- Simnioniw Ranch (18.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ash Coulee (3.4km)
- Franks Creek (3.7km)
- Crooked Creek (5.2km)
- Wannagan Creek (5.7km)
- Dawsons Waterhole (6km)
- Little Wannagan Creek (6.8km)
- Dry Creek (7.2km)
- Winter Creek (8.4km)
- Government Creek (10km)
- Roosevelt Creek (11.3km)
- Mikes Creek (11.8km)
- Dry Creek (14.5km)
- Jules Creek (14.8km)
- Beef Corral Wash (16km)
- Jones Creek (17.7km)
- Ellison Creek (17.8km)
- Paddock Creek (17.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mike Auney Flowing Well (14.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Little Missouri Badlands (13.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pikes Peak (7.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Big Plateau (14.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Badlands Scenic Area (15.3km)
Airports close to Kruger Ranch
Sloulin fld international(ISN), Williston, Usa (137.4km)