Traveling Luck for Camel Hump Campground, North Dakota, United States
Where is Camel Hump Campground?What's around Camel Hump Campground?
Wikipedia near Camel Hump Campground
Where to stay near Camel Hump Campground
The timezone in Camel Hump Campground is America/Rankin_Inlet
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 46.9547°, Longitude. -103.7369° , Elevation. 810m
Weather near Camel Hump Campground; Report from Sidney-Richland, MT 29.5km away
Satellite map around Camel Hump Campground
Loading map of Camel Hump Campground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Camel Hump Campground, in North Dakota, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Camel Hump Campground (0km)
- Adams Ranch (3.5km)
- Buffalo Gap Campground (5.4km)
- Custers Snow Campsite Point of Interest (7.1km)
- Myers Ranch (8km)
- Spurgeon and Myers Ranch (12.1km)
- Sully Water Hole Campground (13km)
- Home on the Range Ranch (13.4km)
- Rough Rider Campground (16.6km)
- Theodore Roosevelt Wilderness (16.7km)
- Cottonwood Campground (18km)
- Chateau de Mores (historical) (18.5km)
- Wilson Ranch (18.7km)
- Lohman Ranch (19.1km)
- Burtkhart Ranch (19.2km)
- Medora Ranger Station (19.3km)
- Brown Ranch (19.5km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Square Butte Oil Field (14.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Buddy Ranch Airport (19.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Westerheim School (17.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Big Plateau (17.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Camels Hump Lake (7.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Golden Valley County (10.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sully Creek State Primitive Park (19.2km)
Airports close to Camel Hump Campground
Sloulin fld international(ISN), Williston, Usa (155.7km)