Traveling Luck for Prospect Hall Landing, North Carolina, United States
Where is Prospect Hall Landing?What's around Prospect Hall Landing?
Wikipedia near Prospect Hall Landing
Where to stay near Prospect Hall Landing
The timezone in Prospect Hall Landing is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.8131°, Longitude. -78.8194° , Elevation. 10m
Weather near Prospect Hall Landing; Report from Fayetteville, Fayetteville Regional Airport, NC 25.8km away
Satellite map around Prospect Hall Landing
Loading map of Prospect Hall Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prospect Hall Landing, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a building for public Christian worship.
Accommodation around Prospect Hall Landing
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Buies Neck (9.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Hollow, Township of (1.6km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Newlight School (8.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Bakers Lake (6.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Big Island (9.3km)
Airports close to Prospect Hall Landing
Pope afb(POB), Fayetteville, Usa (54.9km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (123.3km)
Wilmington international(ILM), Wilmington, Usa (131.2km)
Goldsboro wayne muni(GWW), Gotha ost, Germany (133.6km)
Florence rgnl(FLO), Florence, Usa (137.5km)