Traveling Luck for Mint Hill Festival Center, North Carolina, United States
Where is Mint Hill Festival Center?What's around Mint Hill Festival Center?
Wikipedia near Mint Hill Festival Center
Where to stay near Mint Hill Festival Center
The timezone in Mint Hill Festival Center is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 20:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.1722°, Longitude. -80.6561° , Elevation. 216m
Weather near Mint Hill Festival Center; Report from Monroe, Monroe Airport, NC 20.9km away
Satellite map around Mint Hill Festival Center
Loading map of Mint Hill Festival Center and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mint Hill Festival Center, in North Carolina, United States
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mint Hollow (subdivision) (0.8km)
- Apple Creek (subdivision) (1.3km)
- Lawyers Station (subdivision) (2km)
- Tarawoods (subdivision) (2.4km)
- Wyndemere Crossing (subdivision) (3km)
- Lakeland Hills (subdivision) (3.3km)
- Farmwood (subdivision) (3.4km)
- Heathergate (subdivision) (3.8km)
- Danbrooke Park (subdivision) (3.9km)
- Country Woods (subdivision) (3.9km)
- Morris Park (subdivision) (3.9km)
- Wilson Wood (subdivision) (4.2km)
- Planters Ridge (subdivision) (4.3km)
- Reigate (subdivision) (4.4km)
- Idlewood Acres (subdivision) (4.9km)
- Timber Creek (subdivision) (5km)
- Timber Ridge (subdivision) (5.1km)
- Spicewood Acres (subdivision) (5.2km)
- Lake Haven (subdivision) (5.3km)
- Orchard Knoll (subdivision) (5.4km)
- Manchester (subdivision) (5.4km)
- Fairfield Plantation (subdivision) (5.6km)
- Homestead (subdivision) (5.7km)
- Wildwoods (subdivision) (5.8km)
- Windrow Estates (subdivision) (6.2km)
- Kolewood (subdivision) (6.3km)
- Olde Savannah (subdivision) (6.4km)
Accommodation around Mint Hill Festival Center
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Wilgrove Air Park (6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Township 6, Clear Creek (2.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- McWhirter Lake Dam (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Stevens Creek (5.1km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Mint Hill Municipal Park (2.3km)
Airports close to Mint Hill Festival Center
Charlotte douglas international(CLT), Charlotte, Usa (33.4km)
Hickory rgnl(HKY), Hickory, Usa (115.3km)
Smith reynolds(INT), Winston-salem, Usa (142.7km)
Shaw afb(SSC), Sumter, Usa (170km)
Florence rgnl(FLO), Florence, Usa (175.9km)