Traveling Luck for Ira Morris Camp, North Carolina, United States
Where is Ira Morris Camp?What's around Ira Morris Camp?
Wikipedia near Ira Morris Camp
Where to stay near Ira Morris Camp
The timezone in Ira Morris Camp is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:45 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 34.8978°, Longitude. -76.2561°
Weather near Ira Morris Camp; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 29.4km away
Wind: 9.2km/h West
Wind: 9.2km/h West
Satellite map around Ira Morris Camp
Loading map of Ira Morris Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ira Morris Camp, in North Carolina, United States
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Long Point (0.9km)
- Point of Beach (3.2km)
- Point of Grass (3.9km)
- Lookout Point (6km)
- Fish Hawk Point (6.3km)
- Long Point (6.7km)
- Hall Point (6.8km)
- Green Point (7.7km)
- South Point (7.9km)
- White Point (8.8km)
- Cedar Island Point (8.9km)
- Green Point (9.6km)
- Hog Island Point (10.8km)
- Cricket Island Point (11.3km)
- Oyster Creek Pit (12.2km)
- Goose Bay Point (12.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Atlantic Field (10.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Atlantic, Township of (10.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- George Hills (12.4km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Lupton Cemetery (9.7km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- an artificial watercourse.
- John Ditch (8.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Freewill Church (9.6km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Core Banks (8.3km)
Airports close to Ira Morris Camp
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (72.2km)
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (94km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (139.5km)
Elizabeth city cgas rgnl(ECG), Elizabeth city, Usa (190.1km)
Wilmington international(ILM), Wilmington, Usa (210.8km)