Traveling Luck for Bills Creek Landing, North Carolina, United States
Where is Bills Creek Landing?What's around Bills Creek Landing?
Wikipedia near Bills Creek Landing
Where to stay near Bills Creek Landing
The timezone in Bills Creek Landing is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:13 and Sunset at 18:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 35.2436°, Longitude. -76.5797°
Weather near Bills Creek Landing; Report from Piney Island, Bt-11 Bombing Range, NC 33.6km away
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Wind: 10.4km/h Northeast
Satellite map around Bills Creek Landing
Loading map of Bills Creek Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bills Creek Landing, in North Carolina, United States
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bills Creek (0.5km)
- Henry Creek (1km)
- Lambert Creek (2km)
- Drum Creek (3.3km)
- Jumpover Creek (3.6km)
- Sheepneck Creek (4.2km)
- Raccoon Creek (4.7km)
- Whealton Creek (4.8km)
- Tar Creek (5.1km)
- Gale Creek (5.7km)
- Hunting Creek (6.1km)
- Chadwick Creek (6.4km)
- Alligator Creek (6.6km)
- Cow Gallus Creek (6.8km)
- Long Creek (6.9km)
- Upper Spring Creek (6.9km)
- Slade Landing Creek (7.1km)
- Catchall Creek (7.2km)
- Capp Creek (7.2km)
- Campbell Creek (7.3km)
- Bear Creek (7.5km)
- Riggs Creek (7.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Gibb Point (2.6km)
- Drum Creek Point (3km)
- Ditch Creek Point (3.5km)
- Persimmon Tree Point (4.6km)
- Log Point (5.3km)
- Maiden Point (5.8km)
- Gale Creek Point (5.9km)
- Ragged Point (6.6km)
- Sand Point (6.6km)
- Long Neck Point (6.7km)
- Huskie Point (7km)
- Deadman Point (7.2km)
- Garden Point (7.3km)
- Minktrap Point (7.5km)
- Alligator Point (7.5km)
- Dead Duck Point (7.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
Accommodation around Bills Creek Landing
- a narrow waterway extending into the land, or connecting a bay or lagoon with a larger body of water.
- Ditch Creek (4.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Hobucken Bridge (1.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Township 4 (6.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bills Creek Landing (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Goose Creek State Game Refuge (1.7km)
Airports close to Bills Creek Landing
Craven co rgnl(EWN), New bern, Usa (58.3km)
Cherry point mcas(NKT), Cherry point, Usa (59km)
New river mcas(NCA), Jacksonville, Usa (124.3km)
Elizabeth city cgas rgnl(ECG), Elizabeth city, Usa (148.8km)
Seymour johnson afb(GSB), Goldsboro, Usa (158.7km)