Traveling Luck for Steeplechase Pier, New York, United States
Where is Steeplechase Pier?What's around Steeplechase Pier?
Wikipedia near Steeplechase Pier
Where to stay near Steeplechase Pier
The timezone in Steeplechase Pier is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.5700°, Longitude. -73.9839°
Weather near Steeplechase Pier; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 22.9km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Steeplechase Pier
Loading map of Steeplechase Pier and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Steeplechase Pier, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Public School 80 (1.1km)
- Mark Twain Junior High School (1.4km)
- Public School 100 (1.6km)
- Public School 370 (1.7km)
- Public School 188 (1.9km)
- Public School 303 (2km)
- Abraham Lincoln High School (2.3km)
- Public School 212 (2.3km)
- Grady High School (2.4km)
- Public School 253 (2.6km)
- Public School 216 (3km)
- Public School 225 (3.1km)
- Lafayette High School (3.1km)
- Public School 209 (3.2km)
- Public School 248 (3.3km)
- Our Lady of Grace School (3.5km)
- Junior High School 43 (3.5km)
- Public School 95 (3.5km)
- Public School 101 (3.8km)
- Saints Simon and Jude School (3.9km)
- Saint Marks School (4.1km)
- Public School 97 (4.1km)
- Junior High School 228 (4.1km)
- Public School 254 (4.3km)
- Public School 195 (4.3km)
- Public School 215 (4.5km)
- Public School 200 (4.8km)
- Public School 153 (4.8km)
- Junior High School 128 (4.8km)
- Public School 98 (4.9km)
- Saint Finbar School (4.9km)
- Sheepshead Bay School (5km)
- Junior High School 96 (5.1km)
- Kingsborough Community College (5.1km)
Accommodation around Steeplechase Pier
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Manhattan Beach (3.8km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Sheepshead Bay (4.8km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Coney Island Hospital (2.8km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Gravesend Cemetery (3.4km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Norton Point (3.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Coney Island Beach (0.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gravesend Bay (3.7km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Coney Island Channel (3km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- East Bank (3.5km)
Airports close to Steeplechase Pier
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (22.9km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (24.9km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (29.9km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (38.2km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (72km)