Traveling Luck for Rockaway Point Yacht Club, New York, United States
Where is Rockaway Point Yacht Club?What's around Rockaway Point Yacht Club?
Wikipedia near Rockaway Point Yacht Club
Where to stay near Rockaway Point Yacht Club
The timezone in Rockaway Point Yacht Club is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 40.5647°, Longitude. -73.9119°
Weather near Rockaway Point Yacht Club; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 16.9km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Rockaway Point Yacht Club
Loading map of Rockaway Point Yacht Club and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rockaway Point Yacht Club, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Kingsborough Community College (2.9km)
- Public School 195 (3.9km)
- Sheepshead Bay School (4.2km)
- Public School 286 (4.5km)
- Public School 277 (4.5km)
- Sheepshead Bay High School (4.6km)
- Public School 98 (4.6km)
- Shell Bank Junior High School (4.7km)
- Public School 194 (4.9km)
- Public School 225 (5km)
- Junior High School 43 (5km)
- Saint Marks School (5km)
- Resurrection School (5km)
- Public School 254 (5.3km)
- Public School 253 (5.5km)
- Public School 206 (5.7km)
- Public School 209 (5.9km)
Accommodation around Rockaway Point Yacht Club
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Manhattan Beach (4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Barren Island (4.2km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Sheepshead Bay (3.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- WKRB-FM (Brooklyn) (2.8km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Rockaway Coast Guard Station (2.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Plumb Beach (2.7km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Nova Scotia Bar (5.4km)
Airports close to Rockaway Point Yacht Club
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (16.9km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (28.7km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (31.2km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (41km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (70.2km)