Traveling Luck for Pier 56, New York, United States
Where is Pier 56?What's around Pier 56?
Wikipedia near Pier 56
Where to stay near Pier 56
The timezone in Pier 56 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.7425°, Longitude. -74.0114°
Weather near Pier 56; Report from New York City, Central Park, NY 7.5km away
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Temperature: 1°C / 34°F
Satellite map around Pier 56
Loading map of Pier 56 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pier 56, in New York, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pier 56 (0km)
- Pier 57 (0.2km)
- Pier 54 (0.2km)
- Pier 53 (0.2km)
- Pier 59 (0.4km)
- West Washington Market (historical) (0.5km)
- Pier 60 (0.6km)
- Pier 61 (0.7km)
- General Theological Seminary (0.8km)
- Pier 62 (0.8km)
- Pier 49 (0.9km)
- All Saints Episcopal Parish (0.9km)
- Pier 64 (1.1km)
- Pier 46 (1.1km)
- Pier 9 (historical) (1.3km)
- Pier 45 (1.3km)
- Pier 8 (1.3km)
- Pier 7 (1.4km)
- Castle Stevens (1.4km)
- Fortysecond Division Armory (historical) (1.5km)
- Pier 42 (1.5km)
- Pier C (1.5km)
- Pier B (1.6km)
- Jefferson Market (historical) (1.6km)
- Mision Cristian De Hoboken (1.7km)
- Pier 40 (1.8km)
- Pier A (1.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Hughes High School (0.9km)
- Public School 70 (0.9km)
- Public School 11 (1.1km)
- Food And Maritime Trades Vocational High School (historical) (1.2km)
- Saint Columbia School (1.4km)
- Junior High School 3 (1.4km)
- Hebrew Center (1.5km)
- Public School 33 (1.5km)
- Saint Francis Xavier College (1.7km)
- Academy of the Sacred Heart High School (1.7km)
- Stevens Institute of Technology (1.8km)
- All Saints Episcopal Day School (1.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
Accommodation around Pier 56
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Castle Point (1.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rhinelander Gardens (historical) (1.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Hoboken, City of (1.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Chelsea (subdivision) (1.1km)
Airports close to Pier 56
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (14.8km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (15.2km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (17.3km)
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (27.3km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (53.1km)