Traveling Luck for Pier 11, New York, United States
Where is Pier 11?What's around Pier 11?
Wikipedia near Pier 11
Where to stay near Pier 11
The timezone in Pier 11 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.6822°, Longitude. -74.0106°
Weather near Pier 11; Report from New York City, Central Park, NY 15.1km away
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Temperature: 2°C / 36°F
Satellite map around Pier 11
Loading map of Pier 11 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pier 11, in New York, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pier 11 (0km)
- Pier 10 (0.3km)
- Pier 12 (0.3km)
- Pier 9B (0.8km)
- Interchange 1 (0.8km)
- Pier 9A (1km)
- Pier 39 (1.1km)
- Pier 41 (1.2km)
- Pier 8 (1.2km)
- Fort Jay (historical) (1.3km)
- Pier 44 (1.3km)
- Pier 46 (1.4km)
- Pier 7 (1.4km)
- Pier A (1.5km)
- Pier 6 (1.6km)
- Castle Williams (historical) (1.7km)
- Castle William Light (1.7km)
- Pier 5 (1.9km)
- Pier 4 (2.1km)
- Pier 3 (2.3km)
- Twentythird Street Pier (2.5km)
- Interchange 2 (2.5km)
- Pier 2 (2.6km)
- Coenties Slip (historical) (2.7km)
- Pier 9 (2.7km)
- Shrine of Saint Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton (2.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Visitation School (0.5km)
- Public School 30 (0.7km)
- Junior High School 142 (0.9km)
- Junior High School 29 (1.4km)
- Saint Marys School (1.4km)
- Saint Pauls School (1.7km)
- Public School 78 (1.7km)
- Public School 32 (1.9km)
- Junior High School 6 (2km)
- Saint Agnes School (2.1km)
- Our Lady of Peace School (2.6km)
Accommodation around Pier 11
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Governors Island (1.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Saint Peters Hospital (1.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Gowanus Canal (1.8km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Red Hook (0.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gowanus Bay (2.7km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel (1.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hudson River (2.7km)
Airports close to Pier 11
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (16.1km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (18.9km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (22.9km)
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (24.2km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (59.8km)