Traveling Luck for Marks Camp, New York, United States
Where is Marks Camp?What's around Marks Camp?
Wikipedia near Marks Camp
Where to stay near Marks Camp
The timezone in Marks Camp is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 41.9606°, Longitude. -73.7603°
Weather near Marks Camp; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 46.3km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Marks Camp
Loading map of Marks Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Marks Camp, in New York, United States
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wilbur Pond (2.9km)
- Geneva, Lake (5.5km)
- Miller Pond (5.8km)
- Taylor Pond (6.6km)
- Round Pond (6.9km)
- Silver Lake (7.3km)
- Shooks Pond (7.4km)
- Sepasco Lake (7.8km)
- Thompson Pond (8km)
- Stissing Pond (8.7km)
- Warackamac Lake (9km)
- Twin Island Lake (9.1km)
- Mud Pond (9.1km)
- Spring Lakes (10.2km)
- Halcyon Lake (10.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Marks Camp
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Lush Swamp (3.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Cold Spring (7.6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Milan, Town of (3km)
Airports close to Marks Camp
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (69.5km)
Albany international(ALB), Albany, Usa (103.9km)
Bradley international(BDL), Windsor locks, Usa (106.4km)
Hartford brainard(HFD), Hartford, Usa (113.9km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (118.7km)