Traveling Luck for Jug Hill Camp, New York, United States
Where is Jug Hill Camp?What's around Jug Hill Camp?
Wikipedia near Jug Hill Camp
Where to stay near Jug Hill Camp
The timezone in Jug Hill Camp is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 41.8519°, Longitude. -73.8247°
Weather near Jug Hill Camp; Report from Poughkeepsie, Dutchess County Airport, NY 30.8km away
Cloud: Sky Clear
Cloud: Sky Clear
Satellite map around Jug Hill Camp
Loading map of Jug Hill Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jug Hill Camp, in New York, United States
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jug Hill Camp
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Airhaven Airport (5.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Clinton, Town of (2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Netherwood School (8.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Davis Swamp (5.6km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- DeFlora Brothers Dam (6.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Mills Memorial State Park (10.3km)
Airports close to Jug Hill Camp
Stewart international(SWF), Newburgh, Usa (53.9km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (104.9km)
Bradley international(BDL), Windsor locks, Usa (113.5km)
Igor i sikorsky mem(BDR), Stratford, Usa (115km)
Hartford brainard(HFD), Hartford, Usa (117.4km)