Traveling Luck for Interchange 9, New York, United States
Where is Interchange 9?What's around Interchange 9?
Wikipedia near Interchange 9
Where to stay near Interchange 9
The timezone in Interchange 9 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:20 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 40.5839°, Longitude. -73.9872°
Weather near Interchange 9; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 22.5km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Interchange 9
Loading map of Interchange 9 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Interchange 9, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Public School 212 (0.5km)
- Public School 80 (0.8km)
- Mark Twain Junior High School (0.9km)
- Lafayette High School (1.3km)
- Public School 303 (1.5km)
- Public School 248 (1.5km)
- Public School 188 (1.7km)
- Public School 100 (1.9km)
- Public School 101 (1.9km)
- Abraham Lincoln High School (1.9km)
- Public School 370 (1.9km)
- Public School 216 (1.9km)
- Public School 95 (2km)
- Grady High School (2.1km)
- Public School 97 (2.3km)
- Our Lady of Grace School (2.3km)
- Saints Simon and Jude School (2.3km)
- Junior High School 228 (2.5km)
- Public School 253 (2.6km)
- Public School 209 (2.6km)
- Junior High School 128 (2.9km)
- Public School 200 (3km)
- Public School 215 (3km)
- Saint Finbar School (3.2km)
- Public School 225 (3.2km)
- Junior High School 96 (3.2km)
- Junior High School 43 (3.4km)
- Public School 177 (3.5km)
- Public School 153 (3.6km)
- Public School 186 (3.7km)
- Public School 163 (3.7km)
- Saint Marks School (3.7km)
- Public School 254 (3.7km)
- Public School 247 (3.8km)
- Public School 238 (4km)
- Public School 205 (4.1km)
Accommodation around Interchange 9
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Norton Point (2.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Saint Johns Church (4km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Coney Island Beach (1.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Gravesend Bay (2.4km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Manhattan Beach (4.1km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Coney Island Hospital (2.2km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Gravesend Cemetery (1.9km)
Airports close to Interchange 9
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (22.5km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (23.5km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (28.3km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (36.3km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (70.4km)