Traveling Luck for Interchange 14, New York, United States
Where is Interchange 14?What's around Interchange 14?
Wikipedia near Interchange 14
Where to stay near Interchange 14
The timezone in Interchange 14 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:19 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.6431°, Longitude. -73.8764° , Elevation. 3m
Weather near Interchange 14; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 9.9km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Interchange 14
Loading map of Interchange 14 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Interchange 14, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Public School 272 (1.5km)
- Public School 279 (1.7km)
- Public School 306 (2km)
- Junior High School 211 (2km)
- Public School 273 (2.1km)
- Saint Judes School (2.2km)
- Canarsie High School (2.3km)
- Public School 242 (2.3km)
- Public School 260 (2.3km)
- Junior High School 166 (2.4km)
- Public School 115 (2.5km)
- Holy Family School (2.5km)
- Public School 213 (2.7km)
- Public School 224 (3.1km)
- Public School 202 (3.1km)
- Maxwell Vocational High School (3.2km)
- Public School 114 (3.3km)
- Public School 276 (3.5km)
- Public School 182 (3.5km)
- Junior High School 275 (3.5km)
- Saint Fortunata School (3.6km)
- Junior High School 68 (3.7km)
- Saint John Cantius School (3.7km)
- Public School 174 (3.7km)
- Public School 184 (3.7km)
- Jefferson High School (3.7km)
- Public School 41 (3.9km)
- Junior High School 149 (3.9km)
- Public School 232 (4km)
- Public School 328 (4km)
- Public School 233 (4km)
Accommodation around Interchange 14
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gateway National Recreation Area (2.7km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- East New York (3.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Canarsie Pol (3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Linden General Hospital (3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Canarsie Cemetery (3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Duck Point (3.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Canarsie Beach (2.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Canarsie (2.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- North Channel (1.2km)
Airports close to Interchange 14
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (9.9km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (17.9km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (30.4km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (33.4km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (59.1km)