Traveling Luck for Interchange 13, New York, United States
Where is Interchange 13?What's around Interchange 13?
Wikipedia near Interchange 13
Where to stay near Interchange 13
The timezone in Interchange 13 is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 07:21 and Sunset at 17:56. It's light
Latitude. 40.6300°, Longitude. -73.8858° , Elevation. 3m
Weather near Interchange 13; Report from New York, Kennedy International Airport, NY 11km away
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Temperature: 19°C / 66°F
Satellite map around Interchange 13
Loading map of Interchange 13 and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Interchange 13, in New York, United States
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Saint Judes School (0.6km)
- Public School 272 (0.7km)
- Public School 115 (1.4km)
- Canarsie High School (1.9km)
- Public School 279 (2km)
- Junior High School 211 (2km)
- Public School 276 (2.3km)
- Holy Family School (2.5km)
- Public School 242 (2.5km)
- Public School 312 (2.6km)
- Junior High School 68 (2.7km)
- Public School 114 (2.8km)
- Saint Bernards School (2.9km)
- Junior High School 78 (3km)
- Public School 260 (3.3km)
- Public School 236 (3.3km)
- Public School 306 (3.4km)
- Public School 273 (3.8km)
- Public School 251 (3.9km)
- Junior High School 166 (4km)
- Junior High School 275 (4km)
- Public School 213 (4km)
- Public School 233 (4.1km)
- Nazareth High School (4.1km)
- Public School 203 (4.2km)
Accommodation around Interchange 13
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gateway National Recreation Area (3.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Canarsie Cemetery (2.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mill Basin Bridge (3.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Duck Point (3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Canarsie Beach (0.2km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Long Pol Bar (3.5km)
Airports close to Interchange 13
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (11km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (19.7km)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (29.9km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (34.3km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (61km)