Traveling Luck for Fort Jay (historical), New York, United States
Where is Fort Jay (historical)?What's around Fort Jay (historical)?
Wikipedia near Fort Jay (historical)
Where to stay near Fort Jay (historical)
The timezone in Fort Jay (historical) is America/Iqaluit
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. 40.6911°, Longitude. -74.0164°
Weather near Fort Jay (historical); Report from New York City, Central Park, NY 14.1km away
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Temperature: 7°C / 45°F
Satellite map around Fort Jay (historical)
Loading map of Fort Jay (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fort Jay (historical), in New York, United States
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fort Jay (historical) (0km)
- Castle Williams (historical) (0.4km)
- Castle William Light (0.4km)
- Pier 10 (1.1km)
- Pier 9B (1.1km)
- Pier 9A (1.1km)
- Pier 12 (1.2km)
- Pier 8 (1.2km)
- Pier 11 (1.3km)
- Pier 7 (1.4km)
- Pier 6 (1.4km)
- Shrine of Saint Elizabeth Ann Bayley Seton (1.5km)
- Pier 5 (1.5km)
- Coenties Slip (historical) (1.6km)
- Fort George (historical) (1.7km)
- Pier 4 (1.7km)
- Pier 9 (1.8km)
- Pier 39 (1.8km)
- Old Slip (historical) (1.8km)
- Pier 3 (1.9km)
- Pier 11 (1.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Battery Maritime Building (1.3km)
- Staten Island Ferry Terminal (1.3km)
- Whitehall (historical) (1.5km)
- Seamen's Church Institute (historical) (1.6km)
- United States Army Building (historical) (1.6km)
- Broad Financial Center (1.6km)
- Castle Clinton (1.6km)
- New York Clearing House Association (1.7km)
- National Museum of the American Indian (1.7km)
- Government House (historical) (1.7km)
- Alexander Hamilton Custom House (1.7km)
- Fraunces Tavern (1.7km)
- Stadt Huys (historical) (1.7km)
- Liberty Gateway (1.8km)
- Produce Exchange (historical) (1.8km)
- International Merchant Marine Company Building (1.8km)
- Whitehall Building (1.9km)
- Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel Ventilation Building (1.9km)
- United States Assay Building (historical) (1.9km)
- New York Cotton Exchange (historical) (1.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
Accommodation around Fort Jay (historical)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Governors Island (0.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Atlantic Basin (1.2km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Saint Peters Hospital (1.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Buttermilk Channel (0.9km)
- a subterranean passageway for transportation.
- Brooklyn-Battery Tunnel (0.5km)
- a shallow ridge or mound of coarse unconsolidated material in a stream channel, at the mouth of a stream, estuary, or lagoon and in the wave-break zone along coasts.
- Dimond Reef (0.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hudson River (1.4km)
Airports close to Fort Jay (historical)
Newark liberty international(EWR), Newark, Usa (15.5km)
La guardia(LGA), New york, Usa (18.6km)
Teterboro(TEB), Teterboro, Usa (21.6km)
John f kennedy international(JFK), New york, Usa (25.1km)
Westchester co(HPN), White plains, Usa (59.1km)